Tuesday 4 May 2021

HUION Inspiroy H610 X Pen Tablet Review...

To help HUION celebrate their 10th Birthday, here at Steve B Graphics Studios I've reviewed one of their three shiny new Inspiroy Creative Pen Tablets; H610X, H580X and the H420X for my good friends over at the review site My Tablet Guide

Today it's the turn of the H610X, which you can read here:

https://mytabletguide.com/huion-inspiroy-h610x-review/

Alternatively, you can see the newly released video I shot, edited and produced...


To see more of my review videos, pop on over to the My Tablet Guide YouTube Channel where I've reviewed many tablets, from many brands like XP-PEN, HUION, Artisul and Parblo etc...

HUION Inspiroy H610X in the Studio © Steve B Graphics 2021

Illustration by Steve B Graphics. 'Tweety Pie' TM & © 2021 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
All rights reserved. Used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Headshots...

Here's a few recent corporate 'headshots' I've illustrated in Adobe Illustrator ... I say 'illustrated', but I had n...