Sunday 11 June 2023

xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium Review...

A fairly new player in the graphics tablet market - xencelabs (pronounced 'sense-labs! 😁) - have recently released a new 24" Pen Tablet display to rave reviews and critical acclaim.

Their first tablet, the Pen Tablet Medium Bundle, also created waves in the industry and via MyTabletGuide.com I was able to get my hands on one to put through its paces... and it really is top draw product!

You can read the review here:

https://mytabletguide.com/xencelabs-pen-tablet-medium-bundle-review/

xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium Bundle in the Studio © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Headshots...

Here's a few recent corporate 'headshots' I've illustrated in Adobe Illustrator ... I say 'illustrated', but I had n...