Sunday 10 September 2023

Yet Even More Fun With A.I....

Here's some more examples of my recent experiments with A.I. - these were created with my current generator of choice Leonardo AI

'Exploding Star-Ship' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Female Cyborg' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Futuristic Hotel Reception' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Life Finds A Way' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Horror Clown' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Obese Supa-Guy' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

'Victorian Vampire' created by and © Steve B Graphics Studio Ltd. 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Headshots...

Here's a few recent corporate 'headshots' I've illustrated in Adobe Illustrator ... I say 'illustrated', but I had n...